Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

WASTED OPPORTUNITY

Why are you bothering with a Q&A? It's just making your storytelling look sloppier than it already is.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Because I care and I have concern for people who are upset about a series me and my friends have worked on for nearly a year?

I'm not doing a Q&A to "impress" anyone. It's something I did because I appreciate our fans. If you think I'm sitting here drinking a martini looking down at people who didn't get our game all smug, I'm not. Frankly I'm pretty upset that I dropped the ball and allowed so many people to feel unsatisfied with the ending.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Meh...

This was like a really boring version of Pac-Man.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Frustrating

I like your games. They've got a lot of style and they're pretty and always have great voice acting, but I think when you guys say the game is hard, it comes off to me as an excuse for your laggy controls and gameplay. When there's a volley of arrows and you're supposed to jump over two rocks in quick succession, what are you supposed to do? The way you've built this, you can't do anything simultaneously. I gave up in the middle of level three. The game? Hard? Sure. The faulty gameplay seems to be much harder, though.

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

Ugh...

I gave up during the second coin-collecting level. What the fuck, man?

Dadgame Dadgame

HELLS YEAH!

Breaking stuff is awesome. I love Dad!