Sonaru: Son of Sonic Sonaru: Son of Sonic

WHERE IS MY COAUTHOR CREDIT

so good

ItahciKun responds:

OH THANKYOU OMG IT IS SUCH AN HONOR TO GET A REVIEW FROM A REEL JAPANEESU ^_^ IM SO JEALS IM PUERTO RICAN BUT I WISH I WAS JAPAN O_O

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

SO MUCH BETTER

SO GOOD. I like, love you so much.

No More Tricks No More Tricks

SO ADORABLE

I love this. The art is ubercute, the audio is crisp, everyone sounds great; I'm really glad that I was able to be a part of this! Jaxxy, you're awesome.

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law

IS THAT STAMPER?

...it looks like him.

Sergio and Bear Sergio and Bear

I love you guys.

So cute! I want Bear to be my friendo.

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

MOVING

It's refreshing to see pure and basic animation that's just simply good, especially considering some of the crap that's been front paged today. Very nice job.

Hamburger Moon Hamburger Moon

It's so beautiful!

I would die for this.

I Said NO I Said NO

Really, Tom?

I understand that sometimes you guys are like, "OK so these submissions all suck and we have to put SOMETHING up here," but seriously? This? Jesus.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

I love you for making this.

This was really cute and funny. Better than the movie, in my opinion!

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Really nice!

This was well-animated and the cast gave generally good performances. However, I really think that this could have been much more polished if the mixing of the audio had been on the same level as everything else. While the music and sfx choices (though a bit sparse in the latter category, particularly during the fight scene) were good and lent a great sense of style to everything, the sound levels needed more adjusting and the vocal quality especially required more attention to the point where I really think they brought down the quality of the production. Screaming, while effective, shouldn't be peaking and hurting the ears.

That said, I'm excited to see more of your exceptional animation in the future; it's really very different and I love love love the hip-hop style that you work into what you do.